Monday, May 23, 2011

On the Air! - Welcome to my blog.

Ok, I figured I have been gaming for a long time, I have been a sound guy for a long time (D.J., Sound Engineer and Audio and visual effects guru) and I have been telling my friends my thoughts on video game sound so they convinced my to blog on my thoughts and opinions of the video games I play. So, here goes... REMEMBER, these are my personal opinions and feelings towards game sound and give you some insight on the process it takes to create game sound. I love FPS (First Person Shooters) but I also love other game types as well. I will also give you my thoughts on the various gaming headsets out there too.


I know how the gaming community is so please be respectful in your comments and I will take the time to respond to them all. I love feedback and others' thoughts on things too.


Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts and hope to see you online sometime!!


As far as my blog customization goes, give it time I will certainly make it cool.


Raptor Claw 141 out...


Xbox GT: Raptor Claw 141
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/raptorclaw141

No comments:

Post a Comment